What Is A GaGa Ball Pit?
- A GaGa Ball pit acts as the boundary for the game. It is usually a series of straight boarders configured in a hexagon, octagon or larger shape.
- Our Original outdoor pits are constructed of 4” wide UV stable polyethylene timbers and powder-coated steel stanchions with stainless steel hardware for durability. There are no sharp edges and no wood to distribute splinters.
- Our Portable GaGa-2-Go System are molded from 100% recycled material.
- The 28” high walls (30" on the GaGa-2-Go unit) are low enough for easy entry and exit during play for all children and tall enough for good ball containment to keep the game moving.
- The stanchions can be permanently mounted (on concrete of concrete piers) or left free standing to allow players to change the pit shape or so that it can be pushed aside when not in use. We suggest stainless steel anchor hardware for durability and safety when installing permanently (buy locally, not included with our systems).
- Our system is easy to assemble and install. One or two people can easily assemble it.
Learn More About Our GaGa Ball Pits