What You Will Need to Play GaGa Ball
- You will need a Ga-Ga Ball pit which acts as the boundary for the game. It is usually a series of straight boarders configured in a hexagon or octagon which a ball can bounce off.
- You will need a ball. Any playground ball will work.
- You will need a stable surface, concrete or asphalt works best. The surface will require the ball to bounce.
- You will need a set of rules. See Sample Rules
- 3+ number of players, depending on the size of the GaGa Pit.
- One person will need to be the designated referee (non-player), usually a teacher, supervisor or councilor is best.